"Are Your SERVICE Advisors Missing Sales Opportunities?
Do YOUR Service Consultants….?
- Make it easy for customers to say yes when selling?
- Know how to increase dollar sales per RO – without taking advantage of customers?
- Communicate in a way that positively influences customers to say yes?
Not all Service Advisors understand the importance of selling in their role. Too often we find that many Service Advisors are on autopilot and rather than selling and influencing customers, they just go through the motions and it is losing dealerships thousands of dollar every week.
This program is a 1 day workshop that empowers Service Advisors to improve their ability to sell and influence.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the importance of selling and how to make this a natural part of your approach with customers
- What the Service Process is and how to use it to effectively sell
- How to adapt to different types of customers
- Selling techniques that add value – not take advantage of customers
What Service Advisors will walk away with. . .
- A clear picture of how to sell service in a way that adds value
- Further understanding of how different dealership service processes can help improve sales opportunities
- A range of strategies to build rapport and communicate effectively with customers
- An understanding of their individual communication style and how this impacts the way they will sell
- How to people read customers and adapt to their needs and style
- Understanding how to easily and confidently sell service
- Individual Action Plans
How the Program works….
This is NOT a chalk-and-talk, “sit back & listen” kind of day. The workshop includes:
- Interactive discussions & group work
- Individual goal setting and activities to help work towards achieving those goals
- Skills drills and experiential activities to improve performance in key success elements
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellation requests made within1-6 days of the training date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer.