“Are Your SALES Consultants Converting Phone and Email or Just Going Through the Motions and Costing your Deals?
Do YOUR Sales Consultants…..?
Improve their approach to getting phone leads to dealership visits?
- Respond to email leads in a more efficient and effective way?
- Identify new opportunities for more business?
Many Sales Consultants are losing potential business because they are not effective in what they are doing over the phone or via email. Customers contact numerous dealerships and only those that have a proactive approach are successful in converting them into dealership visits. This course identifies what the most successful Sales Consultants do to improve their prospects and sales opportunities.
This program is a 1 day workshop that is designed for any Sales Consultant that may need to freshen up on their phone techniques or anyone newer to selling cars.
Topics covered include:
- The biggest mistake most Sales Consultants make over the phone and how to fix it
- What the best Sales Consultants do over the phone to give the customer a reason to come in
- How to respond to an email lead that actually works
- Prospecting strategies to increase sales opportunities
What Sales Consultants will walk away with……
- A clear picture of what does and doesn’t work in responding to email leads (including understanding Autogate strategies)
- A snapshot of common email responses that show how poor most Sales Consultants responses are
- Email templates that can save you time and improve your approach
- Phone strategies to stand out from the crowd
- Participation in a live mystery shop to hear first hand what other Sales Consultants are and are not doing over the phone
- Specific phone strategies to increase your opportunity for more sales
- A range of prospecting strategies that they can use to increase opportunities when market conditions are challenging
- Individual Action Plans
How the Program works….
This is NOT a chalk-and-talk, “sit back & listen” kind of day. The workshop includes:
- Interactive discussions & group work
- Individual goal setting and activities to help work towards achieving those goals
- Skills drills and experiential activities to improve performance in key success elements
Need to chat NOW? Call us on 0417 655 308 or email email@example.com
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellation requests made within 1-6 days of the training date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer.